Have a Complaint?

Required fields *

Would you like to remain anonymous?


Without the identifying information requested, The Koble Group may be unable to proceed with your complaint.

We encourage you not to send us any information with any specific medical information such as diagnosis, treatment, or health care payment. This information is being sent to The Koble Group via unsecure email.

Want to mail in a complaint instead?

You are not required to use this form. You also may write a letter with the same information and send to:

ATTN: Privacy Officer
3535 S. 31st St. STE 205
Grand Forks, ND 58201

Note: Instead of contacting the HIPAA Privacy Officer, you can file a written Privacy/Security complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) through the Office of Civil Rights. No retaliation is allowed against the individual filing a complaint. Complaints to HHS must be filed within 180 days of the date you became aware, or should have been aware, of the violation.